This is the group shot I promised, a bunch of Twatts! Fanny bay is not alone in the world, the Twatt sign got stolen so many times by tourists that they now only have this direction marker sign.
Clockwise from back left: Stephanie, Sam, Beth, William, Erin, Kayleigh, Daniel, Michael, Emma, Natalie, Worrick, Michael, Abby, Julie, Tiffany, Sarah and Me!
5 Positives for today:
- It was a beautiful sunny day for touring Orkney and driving back to Barbaraville.
- Toured Orkney and went to the Italian Chapel.
- Got back to Stewart’s parents house without getting car sick.
- Got 2 Easter Eggs! yummy.
- Enjoyed lots of fresh air and sunshine, perfect for a slight hangover.
I took some cool shots of the Italian Chapel, these and the rest of my Orkney photos are in the Gallery.