Tonight was the Vancouver Celebration of Light, better known as the Symphony of Fire. It was Spain’s turn with their interpretation of ‘Heaven and Hell’.
This is the first time I have shot fireworks with my Nikon and I loved it! I set up my tripod and with my remote I didn’t have to sit there and watch through the lens.
I have not been home for these for the last 4 years and Stew had never been to them in English Bay so it was great. We got there early to enjoy the sun and were front row for the show. It is a way better angle from English Bay than in Kits.
We also exchanged our UK driving licenses for BC ones and I got lucky, I now have a class 5 licence and I never had to do the test to transfer from the “N”! Wooohooo.
- Got a class 5 license without doing the road test.
- Bought an insulated water bottle.
- Spoke to Lil, Kenny, Bryan & Granny on Skype.
- Front row for the fireworks.
- Spain did an amazing job for their firework display!