Rain in Spain!!! Yuck!
It poured and poured and poured all day. It was Stew’s day and we went to Barcelona FC Camp Nou stadium, The 1992 Olympic stadium and the Olympic swimming pool. I got proper drenched and Stew switched coats with me as mine is no longer waterproof!
I was at this same location, by the National Art Gallery of Catalunya, 6 years ago in the beautiful sun. The picture from then is below.
5 Positives for today:
- Yummy Spanish donuts (xurros) & Chocolate for breakfast.
- We wandered around Barcelona and went to Barcelona FC Camp Nou stadium (Stew did a tour)
- Went to the Olympic stadium & swimming pool.
- Had beers & tapas & AMAZING hake in crab sauce for dinner.
- Our room has heater to dry our soaking wet clothes.