Happy Birthday Benjamin.
Today would have been my little brother’s 10th birthday. I wanted to do something special for him so I went and got a cake and sang him Happy Birthday. He was the cutest of kids and I wish I got to know him more.
5 Positives for today:
- Relaxed at Stew’s parents before heading back to Glasgow.
- Got the train down so we didn’t have to drive.
- Started a new book “A Long Way Down” by Nick Hornby.
- Got the latest Digital Camera Magazine.
- Found that I was listed as one of “47 Awesome Photojournalism Blogs” on www.guidetoartschools.com