Great Glen Way: Drumnadrochit to Inverness, 18 miles.
We finished The Great Glen Way and in true Scottish fashion it poured!!
I loved the sections along the way from Gairlochy to Fort Augustus but that was all I loved, maybe with better weather I would have enjoyed The Great Glen Way more but in the rain and hail the forestry tracks and roads just made me miserable. I would love to sail along the Caledonian Canal one summer.
5 positives for day 5.
- Finished The Great Glen Way.
- My feet were not as swollen this morning!
- Lil picked us up in Inverness and drove us to Barbaraville.
- Got my new circular polarizing filter.
- Going to sleep in a proper bed tonight.