I made this recipe for my Day Zero Project try 1 new recipe a month challenge. It was yummy!
- 650 g Allinson Seed & Grain Bread Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 7g sachet Yeast
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 400 ml Water Warm
- In a warm bowl mix flour, salt, sugar and stir in yeast.
- Add vegetable oil.
- Add warm water and mix to form a soft dough then knead for 10 minutes on a warm floured surface.
- To make loaves, divide evenly between two warmed and greased tins. For rolls divide into 50-75f balls and shape on warm baking sheets.
- Cover and leave to rise in a warm plac for about 30min, or until double in size.
- Place in an oven preheated to 230°C/450°F/Gas Mark 8.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- When cooked the loaf should sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
- Cool on wire tray.